❤ Help me click ❤

Friday, April 1, 2011

Choosy

In this early morning

I awake by a call 

Dimensions International College offer me to become Academic Executive

By right i should happy and excited

But i din't.

The reason is FAR. I need ride MRT for 2 hours only can reach that place.

I know it is a good chance to let me go into education line.

Sorry Mummy, I give up.

One week was gone.

This is the fourth chance to offer me job.

But i always let myself be vexed. 

I admitted that i choosy in working industry.

I try my best to work in marketing line.

Unlucky, they are not hire me.

So, i hope that the coming interview will be my choice.

I hope i wouldn't regret.

I know they are many people asking my situation now.

I don't want to become a slave just because of all my friends start working already.

I just want to choose what i want to be.

Lee Khai Yan, Cheer up !!!






2 comments:

Im Yen said...

yeahhh.. gayao ar..^^
singapore is like that de lar..xp

ღ ●•٠·˙♥凯欣♥˙·٠•● ღ said...

i noe i noe.... need to used with that~ haha